Monday 26 July 2010

Even More Tonto Short Stories



Here is a book called Even More Tonto Short Stories. It features one of my very own short stories, and it comes out on August the 5th. It features not only stories from new writers, but more established ones too. You can buy it off Tonto Books, or you can buy it from Amazon.

As you can imagine, this is very exciting news not just for me, but also for my long-suffering boyfriend who I would like to thank for all his patience and help (like that time when he built me a writing desk in the corner of our living room, using just pieces of wood and his BARE HANDS, and I never used it very much, but did long-suffering boyfriend complain? No he did not. No, I don't know why he puts up with it either). Also I would like to thank Pig Destroyer who likes to 'help' with the typing sometim55555555555555es.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your story. Can't wait for my copy to arrive.
    Congrats on being part of the 'Tonto Team'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Col! I literally can't wait to hold it in my hands. I've been dancing around like a jumping bean ever since Stu emailed the publication date last week. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete